Monday, November 30, 2020

Newsletter!


Since I'm no longer on Twitter, and since I suck at keeping up with my blog, I realized I needed a way to get updates out to Chasing Echoes readers. Whatever method I chose had to be something that wasn't too much of a time commitment, as history has proven repeatedly that I'm flaky with writing with any kind of regularity. So after discussing the issue with other writers, I decided to start a newsletter. The biggest selling feature for me is it's something I only have to send out once a month. I can do that! I feel good about this. (Zip it.) Anyway, here's the link if you (reader of this blog) would like to check it out:
Jodi's Newsletter. The first issue will most likely go out tomorrow. 

After I finish transferring some posts over to my author's website, I'll be letting go of this blog. It's not worth paying for my Ocean in a Cup URL anymore when I don't blog enough. This triggers all sorts of sad-feels in me but I'll skip all that for now. I still plan on blogging a little bit at my author's site, but you know how that goes. The newsletter will now be my main source for updates. Anyway, I'll do one more post here announcing that my blog has moved as soon as it's official.

Distance learning has had me swamped lately and I've been horrible with keeping up with anything, but to those of you whose blogs I usually follow, I hope/plan to catch up soon. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.


    Zong new sim offer 2021
    zong mega data offer 2021
    zong imo package 2021

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool website. I have to admit it! And this post/article is well written. Cheers for the website owner and author. Thank you.

    Please check out the links below.


    Ted's Woodworking


    Ultimate Small Shop


    WoodProfits

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!