Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Between the Raindrops

The video is okay, but this song...I love it.   

To be fair though, I say those exact words for a new song just about every other week.  As customary, I'll overplay this song until my brain gets tired of it, and eventually move on to a new fave.  Until then, I can't think of anything sweeter than walking between raindrops and riding aftershocks with that special someone. 


On a side note, I swear I'm not obsessed with horses, even though my recent video choices beg to differ.

On another note even more to the side, I just noticed that the couple is never once shown together in the same frame.  I wonder if the producers opted to shoot both of their scenes at different times in different locations, and simply merged the two together to create the video.  Have Jason Wade (Lifehouse lead singer) and Natasha B. ever even met?  It would have been cool to feature at least one scene of the two coming together.

Real post to follow later this week (but don't hold your breath on that one).

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard this song, but I like it. Maybe I need to listen to fewer audio books and more radio. Hmm. Who knows. I liked the imagery in the video. Spectacular nature scenes always play well it seems.

    I tend to listen to one song over and over just like you describe. I go day dream crazy with each new song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that same thing Scott! I have a huge tendency to fall in love with a song and play it over and over again until I grow tired of it...and then I wish for the good ole' days of when I used to love that song. *eye roll*

    I agree with you about the imagery. It's very pretty and works well with the song. I think the lighting is pretty incredible too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!